Monday, June 11, 2007
Aww...So sad...
I am packing to go to school. :[ I don't wanna go back, yet I want to go back too. I know that when I leave Wakefield I will miss all my freinds here, and when I leave school I miss all my friends there. There is no way to win. Anyway you look at it I loose. Always longing for someone, someone to be there. I need a sturdy friend, someone in Northfield and Wakefield. Don't know anyone who is..Maybe an imaginary friend is called for? What about an imaginary boyfrien? That would work. I kinda need a boyfriend. It has been to long. I don't know. Life confuses me still, and again. Oh well. On the happier side of things Laura is drivin out to NMH with me. We are gonna have fun. She will met all my friends, and see campus like I see it everyday. Tomorrow is back to school, like real school. Class, practice, the works. Oh yeah. Totally pysched. I can't wait. Ha. Not. But I do get to see all my friends and such. So that is good. I just wanna run back into my dorm room and flop on my bed. [It is a good flopping bed.] Hey, wait...No. Err. The computer is next to be packed. :[ Alright. I'm out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment