Friday, August 31, 2007

yum



Throbbing, you touch my hand; we both fall silent. Melting into you, I dig deep into your soul by way of the beautiful raindrop blue of your eyes. I lock myself into the part of you that I deserve. Recognize the rights I hold to make you happy and the pains that I willin time, pleasure. Your mortality, your essense, the only thing true to you,dwells deep within my palm. Twisting, wonderful pains arise and my wet words kiss away your screams. You tremble as I dive deep once again into your eyes, and this time offer myself to you. Slide down warm, moist skin full of lust and confusion; I invite an invasion of foreign flesh. Time and I beg you to twist us around your fingerhelp us achieve a bond stronger than those of atoms and molecules. We are raw. Dry words cease to exist and life is exciting again, yet still so simple. Yearning, confusion, and love crawl through us and burst into a cooling pain; This heat, so spectacular, cultivates new life.I offer you the pulp of my pain through my heart, and our new freedom deep within the fervent cavern of new found treasure.

9 comments:

aintoyursugarpie9 said...

wow..did you write that. That's -really- good. hehe.. -sex!

pregau3 said...

MMMM.....throb

gtldoips79yahoocom said...

woah woah woah, gonna give some credit to the writter or not? I feel shafted. :(

aboutocarle30 said...

sorry. rachel. i love you. IT IS ALL RACHEL'S DOING!!! sorry hun

eaaghberkc said...

its fine, i was kind of being over dramatic about it. but thank you ♥

penhcoyhdiai said...

Oh.. so you're the creator of this magnifigant peice. Well done!

vajiervil8acanasl6 said...

:) thank you!

eyp32ittyahoocom said...

Yum. Kinda reminds me of that My So Called Life episode. Only I like this piece better. It's awesome.Red.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.